Made with love...
Hope you enjoy making and eating these! Not the healthiest cookie, but hey - it's the holidays!
I've got all my ingredients together to make another couple batches of these sweet treats to give to our neighbors for Christmas. I just need the self control to get them out of the house! They are so good :o)
Melting Moments
(this is doubled - which is rarely even enough for my family to enjoy and to share!)
Ingredients:
2 cups butter (softened)
1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup cornstarch
2 2/3 cup flour
red or green sugar crystals (or any color)
Directions:
In medium bowl, beat together butter and sugar until fluffy.
Add cornstarch and flour, beating until blended.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 375*.
Shape dough into 1 inch balls and roll in colored sugar. (great job for the kids!)
Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 12-15 minutes, until edges are golden.
Cool 2-3 minutes and remove to cookie rack.
***These freeze very well! Great to make ahead.***
My little girl LOVES to help roll the balls of dough in colored sugar.
It's a fun job for a 2-year-old :o)
ENJOY and many blessings!

I'm linked up with:


4 comments:
I love melt in your mouth cookies! I will have to try this.
They look so good, Meg! Too pretty to eat!:)
Thanks ladies! They were a hit this year, as I passed out a few cookie plates to neighbors. Next year I hope to make an extra large batch all at once... I baked these 4 seperate times over the past few weeks!
Look how little Mo is!!!
Post a Comment