August 5, 2017

Life a year later...

Hello there!

Life is moving and grooving in our home, and FULL of blessings!

A year ago, I was an exhausted mama of 3 littles and a newborn. Let me just tell ya, it gets easier. There is hope, even in the middle of seemingly hopeless days.

A fellow homeschooling mama of seven boys (yes, SEVEN!), reached out to me and shared hope with me. She shared about some natural supplements that changed her life, literally! I was able to join her team and begin the supplements myself in June 2016.

Fast forward one year and I'm a happy mama who feels better overall and who has renewed hope! I'm enjoying the plant-based products and the business. Such a fun journey!

Our family is staying busy with life at home, preparing for our fourth year of Classical Conversations, and planning a trip to see family in the PNW later this month.

God is good!

I pray that you are doing well, dear friends. That you are ever crying out to the Lord to increase your hunger for Him and His Word. Jesus is the only life source that makes a different in our spirit, soul, AND body. He is more than enough!!!

I look forward to sharing more about my recent journey with you very soon.

Until then, be encouraged...





0 comments: