November 16, 2012

Overwhelmed By Love

I just had the honor and joy of praying with my husband before he set off for work. Before the sun rose in the sky today, the Son rose in our hearts and took His place on the throne of our lives.
 
My heart is overwhelmed by the love of my great God and of my dear husband.

 
 
God's gift to me - a family.
 

 
What did I do to deserve any of this? God 's love and forgiveness... my husband's loyalty, care and kindness? Nothing at all.
 
 
 
"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
Romans 5:8
 
 
Today I am thankful for the cross and all the promises that are true in Christ!



God's little blessings enjoying the leaves.

 

As we enter this season of thanksgiving and celebrating our King Jesus' first coming, may our hearts be captured with love!

 
In His Great Grace,
 


 
 

Thank you Hannah of Crackjack-Art Photography for the family photo session. We love you and your amazing talent. We had lots of fun!
 

0 comments: