August 27, 2011

Here We Go Again!

Hello again Blogging World!

I'm so happy to join in your recipe loving, heart-to-heart talking, day-to-day antics :o) My first attempt at blogging failed... I felt like I couldn't keep up with others and post often enough or put up as nice pictures, etc. But that's not what this should be about.

Over the past few months I have learned and grown in my desire for Christ to invade my relationships and home as well as my ability to make nutritious and simple meals for my family. My heart's desire is to give back to others, and to have a place to document recipes, scripture, and other tidbits of encouragment.

So... hello and "I'm Back!"

Will blog when I can, as my family comes first. Hope you enjoy what I have to share.

Blessings,
Megan

PS - Can't wait to post about some of my favorite blogging mommas and how they have blessed my life!

0 comments: