October 5, 2012

Bacon Wrapped Smoked Gouda Stuffed Chicken

HAPPY FALL!!!!
 

Here is a simple, yet OH SO TASTY, recipe for you! This is not an every-week-meal, as it's very rich and not so low-cal.

Just a quick post, as the day is getting away from me and I have quite a bit I want to get done during nap time (although I should probably be resting too).


How many ways can you prepare chicken for dinner? Thousands, I'm sure. Bet you haven't tried this way!



My daughter thought we were having just bacon for dinner...
poor little dear  :o)



Bacon Wrapped Smoked Gouda Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Found on Food.com

Ingredients
  • 4 boneless chicken breasts 

  • 4 slices bacon

  • 3 -4 ounces smoked gouda cheese (my fave!)

  • 1/4 teaspoon cayenne

  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder

  • 1/2 teaspoon paprika

  • 1/2 teaspoon pepper


  • Directions
    Combine, cayenne, garlic powder, paprika and pepper.

    Flatten chicken breasts to approx 1/4" thickness.

    Season both sides of chicken with the cayenne mixture. Place small pieces of cheese on chicken and roll up, pressing firmly.

    Wrap each stuffed breast with a bacon slice tightly and then brown over medium heat until bacon just begins to crisp.

    Bake in a 350 oven for 20 minutes.
     
     
     
    HOT from the oven!
     

    We enjoyed them for dinner one evening and I had leftovers with a big green salad for lunch the next day.


    YUMO!
     
     
     
    Hope you get to enjoy this tasty meal with your family soon!
     
     
    In His GREAT grace,
     


    PS - Can't wait to share a simple bathroom makeover with you next week!



    I'm linked up with:
     
     


    0 comments: