January 26, 2012

A Royal Princess Party!

Welcome to The Royal Princess Party...




The table is set, come on in, the party is about to begin!




This past week our home turned into a castle 
as our little girl turned three!




Princess Moriah waited patiently for her royal guests to arrive...




There were crowns to decorate, dances to enjoy,
and friends to play with!






The princesses then enjoyed some light finger food -
PB and J hearts, cheese and grape castles, and
veggies with pink ranch dip.




No party would be complete without Pink Party Punch
and chocolate cupcakes!







The Birthday Princess was crowned and gifts
were opened with care.






We thank God for all the pretty princesses who came!
Each one is a delight to the Father's heart.




What a party! I'm still finding rose petals and gems in the carpet.
Now every day is princess dress up day around our castle  :o)
I love making sweet memories with my kids!



Our Good Morning Girls group (a women's online Bible study group) is going step by step through the book of Ephesians and this is where my mind and heart have been for the past few weeks.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.
Ephesians 1:3-6 (NKJV)

I knew I would be planning a princess party for my daughter for some time, but the timing was of it all couldn't have been better!

I have been reminded again and again that I am adopted, through Jesus Christ, and am a princess of the Most High God! You are too, if you have received His free gift of Salvation. What a wonderful truth!

It's not a fairytale after all - it's real life! We are daughters of the King of Kings and as such we are called to walk in His authority and power!

Angela, co-founder of Good Morning Girls, shares even more about being a princess of the King here!



May God bless you with peace, joy and hope. He is our Creator and our loving Father.

In Him,

 
 
Mommy and Daddy love you so, Moriah Grace. You are a beautiful princess - inside and out! We are thankful for the gift you are to our lives! Happy 3rd Birthday!
 


 
I'm linked up with:
 
 

0 comments: