Good Morning!
I am enjoying so many lovely things this fall but most of all my GMG group and quiet time in the Word of God each morning. It sure takes a lot of effort to get out of bed before my kids wake up (they rise with the sun!). But it's worth it... to start the day with a cup of coffee and the TRUTH!
Today we read 1 John 2:7-8... don't get much from those verse by themselves but verses 9 to 11 speak of abiding in the light of Christ by loving one another!
LOVE - an old commandment and a new commandment!
Truly loving others and God is only possible through Jesus Christ.
Me and my GMG journal (lovingly made by my dear friend Keisha)
All ready to go!
My journal, Bible, hightlighting key, and pens. Oh... and coffee!
Here a few more things I am enjoying this fall.
A country centerpiece.
(Burlap wreath and a cookie jar full of pumpkins)
Baking!
Pumpkin cookies - or anything with pumpkin....
(or any cookies for that matter :o)
If I could bake and eat it, I would...
This too! And it's burning right now!
(I'm taking Courtney's 31 Day Fall Challenge)
I LOVE using my crockpot, too easy!
Tasty meals with my family!
(Check back here later this week for the recipe for Crock Pot French Dip Sandwiches!)
A sure sign that fall is here :o)
What are a few of your favorite fall indulgences?Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,

I'm linked up with:
And


0 comments:
Post a Comment