(A great excuse to try a few!)
You can find past baked goods recipes here:
Here's a timeless recipe for Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies. You can add so many different goodies to them! Actually, I'm enjoying one right now!
I added chocolate chips and M and M's to these!
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Makes 4 dozen (or 2 dozen if you make the cookies large - like I do)
Ingredients:
3/4 cup butter, at room temperature
2/3 cup peanut butter
2/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 + 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups rolled oats
1 cup chocolate chips*
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Beat together butter and peanut butter until well combined. Add sugars, baking powder and baking soda. Beat until combined.
3. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Beat in flour. Stir in oats and chocolate chips.
4. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes or until light brown around edges.
5. Remove to wire racks to cool.
*Add your own variety*
dried cranberries
pecans
pecans
chocolate chips
M and M's
peanuts
butterscotch
coconut
raisins
white chocolate chips
The possibilities are endless!
Gotta love having a little helper. Her favorite part is licking the spoon :o)
Being goofy in the kitchen!
Enjoy a few then share them with a neighbor! (Make sure there are no peanut allergies first though.) These are so delicious and chewy. You will want to make them again and again!
Have a blessed weekend,
I'm linked up with:


1 comments:
Hi Meg! You are such a wonderful homemaker, mom, wife, daughter of Christ {not in that order- he, he}! Wish I could sit down to one of those cookies and a cup of chai with you. Luvs~
Post a Comment